Sunday 4 November 2012

Songs Of The Week!

Yeahhh, I've missed that many days... Oh well, these are the songs I've been listening to this week!

This first one is a wicked little dancey tune and the video makes you crave summer and better times... I wonder how they found that many quirky/beautiful people and managed to get them all together in various hot tubs/festivals? It nicely feeds my appetite for shallow, aesthetically pleasing visuals.



This next song is a WIN for South Africa. An amazing fusion of club and jazz, the result is a very cool and chilled mix that would go well on a playlist with the Klangkarussell song above.




Moving on in the same sort of tact, this next one is a garage anthem that many of you will know and love... Unfortunately, being typically late off the mark, I've only just discovered this gem. I especially love the lyrics, 'Everybody felt the tension, time was fading'.


Now this one I've loved for ages, Disclosure is so reliable, I haven't yet listened to a song by them that I haven't enjoyed immensely.


Many of you will know Jamie Jones because of his remix of Azari & Ill's 'Hungry For The Power'. This is another one of his house tunes, a bit of a background one but get to 2:30 and you'll be grooving.


Okay well I think I'm up to date now with all the days that I missed, I will (hopefully) be back tomorrow with Song Of The Dayyyyyyy! #buzzbuz
Laters, maters! x

No comments:

Post a Comment