Wednesday 3 October 2012

3,000 views!

The big 3 thousand, it has finally arrived. I feel this is what I've been working towards my whole life, and I'd like to thank my family and friends for being so supportive, the musicians and artists who have inspired me to reach this goal and last but not least my fans, because I couldn't have done it without you. I'm so full of happiness, I just don't know where to go from here. 4,000, I guess. To celebrate, here is a bearded dragon attacking, and then eating, a grape. Make sure you watch until the end... You will see why:



P.S. Extra special thanks to my dear friend Madeleine, who found me this video. Then demanded that I mention her. So really she's not so much of a friend as a pain in the arse, but thanks to her as well I guess. xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment